Every action counts
The Epstein-Barr virus knows no boundaries – geographic, ethnic or gender. We are all carriers and therefore all potentially affected.
Every small action counts: get involved however you can, depending on your possibilities and availability. Taking action is easy:
- Follow us on social networks: like, comment and share our posts on Facebook, Instagram ou Twitter
- Use the hashtag #detectEBV
- Post a written testimonial or video
- Participate in the “1 sentence-1 photo” campaign on EBV
- Contact us to share your ideas…
We still have lots of ideas but we need your help. Want to get involved? Please contact us!
I want to know more
We are less afraid of what we better understand
I share my story
To show the reality of EBV